Each Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) zone is governed by a Local Federal Coordinating Committee (LFCC). An LFCC is comprised of Federal employees and, whenever possible, members of local Federal inter-agency organizations, such as Federal Executive Boards, Federal Executive Associations or, in the absence of such organizations, self-organized associations of local Federal officials. These groups also include representatives of employee unions and other employee groups. LFCCs are overseen by the Office of Personnel Management’s Office of CFC and must comply with the CFC regulations and guidance memoranda, as well as meet the deadlines in the CFC calendar.
Gateway CFC Local Federal Coordinating Members
(Front row, from left)
- Lynn C. Fitzgerald, LFCC Finance Chair, from U.S. Transportation Command – Acquisitions
- MSgt. Amber M. Lane, Scott Air Force Base Campaign Vice-Chair, from 375th Air Mobility Wing – Cyber Security Support
- Kevin Pratt, Chair, National Archives and Records Administration
- Jeff Hamilton, Chair for the U.S. Postal Service
- Tod Martin, U.S. Senate Office - Claire McCaskill
- Chris Hooper, Greater St. Louis Federal Executive Board
- Gary Bush, Labor Representative from 375th Logistics Readiness Squadron, and member of National Association of Independent Labor, Local 19
Fort Leonard Wood CFC Leadership (From left):
Rose Gabel, Directorate of Public Works; Kathlene Aydt, Fort Leonard Wood Chair, from Garrison Commander’s Office; Stuart Saulpaugh from the Program Management and Integration Directorate; and Lisa Lyon, from International Army Programs Division.
Mid-Missouri CFC Leadership
Paul Kurzejeski (left), and L. Stephen Gaither, from Veterans Affairs, Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans' Hospital.