Can retirees & contractors participate in the CFC ?

The answer is yes, you can, if you want to make a contribution using cash, money orders or checks.
The CFC is not allowed to actively solicit retired personnel or contractors who work with the Federal Government but we are allowed to receive contributions made voluntarily.
Simply complete one of our pledge forms or print the one from this Web site (coming soon), attach your check and/or money order to the pledge form, and mail to:

     Gateway Combined Federal Campaign
     1222 Spruce St. Room 3.310
     St. Louis, MO 63103

Cash contributions can be provided to any Campaign Coordinator (if you are onsite) or brought directly to our office. Call us at 314-621-6182 x1 for assistance on a cash donation.
To designate your donation to a specific charity, simply look your charity up on our charity search tool, fill in the five-digit code of the charity on the pledge form, complete and mail or bring in to our office. Unfortunately, our Online Pledging service is only capable of handling active Federal employees who are using payroll deduction.
If you have any questions please call us at 314-621-6182 x1 or email: